coming to a Saxo near you!!!

now that's just shit!

Reply to
Vamp

I think they are hilarious. No american redneck will be without them!

I expect to see them a lot at Santa Pod and Shakey this summer :)

Reply to
fishman

What a load of bollocks.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

"Round objects"

They have been popular in the states for a while now. Not that I am going to make a comment on that.

Reply to
Depresion

Damn beat me to it

Reply to
Ben Organ

ordered mine last night

Reply to
Joe

Well I guess you could have said that they're actually the "danglies" if you were that sort of chap

Will

Reply to
William Moore

Let me know what the delivery is like, I'm thinking a set may look good on the back of my camper they are the dog's erm well danglys. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

In article , snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Might get a set to replace my fluffy dice :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo