Compression ratio advise

I fitted VW transporter 2 speed fans (2 of) to mine because they fit in the standard Jensen mounts, are a tried and tested mod and a vast improvement over the Lucas ones, together with high flow water pump and thermostat . If you also junk the mechanical fuel pump and fit a big output 'lekky one down the back (I've fitted a Facet cube type) then you pretty much solve the hot starting issues, overheating and faltering due to high underbonnet temps.

Julian.

Reply to
Julian

You can make it pink slightly and it seems to be slightly down in power. That said I'm running a couple of degrees advance over standard.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I'd suggest something like the Holley Projection from what i've read. It's a 1000CFM throttle body (same as a carb so should fit your manifold) but has the endless tuneability of a computer.

I'd get hold of some Mopar Mags & see what the current trends are or search for some forums on the net & pick their brains.

HTH

Reply to
Terminal Crazy

True, but much more expensive, I didn't build a Locost to go lining their pockets ;)

Reply to
Tony Bond