Cowboys

Would anyone trust a wheel refinishing business where one of the partners has to ask in a web forum for advice about where to source primer?

Reply to
Steve Firth

In news:10vwlnz4tz82c$. snipped-for-privacy@40tude.net, Steve Firth wittered on forthwith;

Heheheheheheheh.

I was wondering how long that would take to resurface.

If you mooch about "the other place"[1], you'll find he asked some idiotic questions in there as well around the same time.

[1] that's that place with those old two wheeled things
Reply to
Pete M

Resurface? I assure you my question was purely hypothetical.

Reply to
Steve Firth

A lot of these people are cowboys.............and many use aerosol cans!

Ken

Whereas you'd do it right, eh Ken? With a BFO brush ;-)

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

WTF you on about, prick?

Ken