Custom gear cables?

Dose anyone know of a company that make custom gear shifter cables or universal kits? A stock golf one isn't going to be long enough unless I move the gear lever and become double jointed.

Reply to
Depresion

Rachael

Thanks, I'll have a look at them.

Reply to
Depresion

Just the info I was looking for too. A push/pull cable will make the gearshift much easier to do in my project. (Kawasaki ZX10 engine into Sylva). Much easier than rods and bellcranks I reckon.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Anywhere thats involved with outboard motors should be able to provide details of someone that can make cables.............If you are lucky there might be someone quite close, and they will probably be cheaper than going mail order.

Ken

Bike shop :).

Reply to
Doki

Do bike shops do push-pull cables ?

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

a boat yard that sells boat (marine) bits. or a outboard engine shop.

Reply to
bongo

A decent Chandler would know who might.

Reply to