Damn

This dudes garage is insane. F40, 2 Koeniggseggs, Carrera GT, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

You made me watch 5th Gear ! >:(

Off for a shower now...

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

One of the better clips of 5th gear. What a desperate crap show that is, but I feel compelled to watch it for more car media intake.

Reply to
fishman

That's my mates Uncle :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I didn't know you knew my nephew. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

Wot no VBH?

Now thinking of that I need a shower...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Green K, Yellow Carrera. Not exactly my choice of colours...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

No, no it really is!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Lucky mate. See if you can get an invite.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston