Dan.

Hate to ask this, but which Dan?

Reply to
The Older Gentleman

Ah, right, so not you, then.

Reply to
The Older Gentleman

Fuck, genuine LOL here (no disrespect to Dan)

Reply to
Dan L

"Tim S Kemp" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

RIP, Dan.

Reply to
Adrian

"JackH" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

IKWYM, but at least his suffering's over.

Reply to
Adrian

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk (The Older Gentleman) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Dan B, also posted as "Iridium Dan" a few years ago, IIRC. Lived in Yorkshire.

Reply to
Adrian

Ah, right, ta. Can't actually rermember him. That'll be the early Alzheimers, I suppose.

Reply to
The Older Gentleman

terminally ill=20

Bugger. Knew this was coming but it's still a damn shame.

RIP

--=20 Alex

"I laugh in the face of danger , then I hide until it goes away"

Reply to
Dr Zoidberg

Same here (with my mum, 20 years ago) - the worst bit was finding out that death was around the corner. The inevitable happening was actually a lot less painful than being told a few weeks before that it was going to be sooner rather than later. My thoughts go out to his family.

Reply to
AstraVanMann

Sorry to hear that as well.

Reply to
Ben

Likewise - RIP, Dan

Reply to
Beelzebub_on_Mac

Gutted to hear this. I'll miss him. Thanks for passing the message on.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

And mine, 2 years ago last november.

Reply to
Elder

Also Dan405 and DanTXD. Mucked about with Scooters, 125s, a Hornet 600 and laterally Clio V6 and Clio 197s.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Fuck. Pass on my condolences to the family as I'm not on his facebook list. Definatly should get as many of us at the funeral as possible, and have a whipround for a tribute for those who can't, even if it is a donation to his families charity of choice.

Reply to
Elder

Please pass on my condolences to family and friends.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Indeed.

I suspect most people would have been squalling about their luck, but not Dan. He was a good lad.

Apart from that, obviously.

RIP, Dan - it was nice to have virtually met you.

Reply to
Pip

Glad you asked, wanno go halvers on some Arricept?

RIP Dan.

Reply to
Scraggy

To be fair, there are a lot of Dans.

Reply to
Dan

I'm glad it was peaceful, he deserved nothing less, but it still sucks. RIP mate

Reply to
Carl Gibbs