Dan at The Ring

Since it was mentioned he was at the ring yesterday I checked the Nurburgring entrance webcam database but it appears to have been dead on the

24th :-( However, I did find something better,
Homer

He'll be rightly proud of that.... maybe Sir Skinny could forward the link to him.

Reply to
SteveH

As suggested, I have forwarded the details via the joy of text.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Is it me, or does the grafitti in the background say 'DAN DAN DAN'?

Reply to
Albert T Cone

I wonder if this was quicker:

Depresion

I thank you sir :-)

Reply to
DanB

I am indeed hehe! Ordered myself the hi-rez :-)

Reply to
DanB

Tsk, typical!

I am forever in your debt sir :-)

Reply to
DanB

On another note, after the first 5 or so bends, there is that downhill straight (ever so slightly curving left) - I was doing some 115-120mph down there, and this -

Passed like like I was in reverse, it had some sticker that I assumed was a tuner name on the back end - saw that in the carpark - and I'd guess it was doing at least 180mph when I passed me, the gust of wind it hit me with was very strong heh!

Reply to
DanB

Reply to
Steve Firth