Dash bulbs

Evening all

I'm getting confused with dash bulbs. Well not confused, but lacking info...

I wanna replace the dash bulbs on the Rover with some LED ones. 3 of the are the standard small capless bulbs, which are easy enough to sort out, but the remaing 4 are larger capless bulbs rated at 2.1W. My best guess is that '501 Single LED' bulbs will do the trick (see

), but there are also 2, 3, 4 etc etc LED versions. Would any electrickery experts like to confirm that the single LED version would be ok to replace my 2.1W bulb before I go spending a hard earnt tenner on them!! Ta

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

In news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net, Carl Gibbs wittered on forthwith;

I see no problem.

I might actually get some of those myself.

Reply to
Pete M

yup will be fine!

Reply to
Vamp

since a fecking bulb has just gone on the Ford dash and it's in an irritating location covering the range 60mph to 90mph. I've been using the GPS to check speed on the motorway at night.

Reply to
Steve Firth