Diagnostic OBD11 port on Honda Accord 99 (European)

Hi

Does anyone know where the OBD11 diagnostic port is on the Honda accord 99 (european model)? I've heard people say its below the drivers side dash board towards the bottom left, but i cant find it. I've checked everywhere including drivers side bottom left & rigth and passengers side bottom right & left.

Any help will be most appreciated.

Rouhel

Reply to
rouhel.ahmed

Thats where it is according to autodata

Reply to
Chet

It's in the middle / left hand side of dashboard, tucked under the dashboard...

*However* are you absolutely positive that your '99 Accord has the OBD-II port? Because mine didn't, and as I remember, they swap over in late 1999 / early 2000...
Reply to
DervMan

Because mine didn't, and as I remember, they swap over in late 1999 /

I've found it below the glove box, but its a 5 pin plug. The standard diagnostic equipment uses a 16 pin plug so I think I need an adapter. anyone know where I can get one????

Reply to
rouhel.ahmed

It is not an OBD-II port. It's a Honda port.

Reply to
DervMan

thanks! Dervman do you know where i can get diagnostic equipment for my honda??

Reply to
rouhel.ahmed

Yes - a Honda dealer... :-/

Reply to