digital gauges

where and who does them? apart from the spa items is there anyone else who does a twin digital gauge?

dojj

I`ve got a digital gauge that does air temp, boost and a/f ratio. It also has water injection control, I`m in two minds whether or not to fit water injection though. I mounted it on plywood, I will cover with vinal next time I`m not working and it is raining.

I managed to persuade him to make an oil pressure, oil temp, water temp and fuel gauge in the future. That will be my dash taken care of! Still need an engine - maybe my prioties are wrong??!! BTW anyone know of a good RPM digital display?

I like those spa gauges, but these gauges have a dull colour (my wallet wont stretch that far either!).

timmmmayyy!

What about Stak stuff? Dn't stack do gauges as well as the Dash kits.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

the MR2 with the lambo doors in my gallery pics has digital gauges, i'll ask the guy if i ever seen him about.

Reply to
Vamp

Yes, if you have £ALL to spend :)

Reply to
Nom

He never mentioned a max budget :)

--=20 "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf" The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

dojj Speak to the guy at turbodisplay.com

56&pgrp=MP051&tlgrp=M004> >

Reply to
timmmmayyy!

I've one of them :) Haven't fitted it yet tho

Reply to
Chet

Reply to
timmmmayyy!

Have you a mail address to him? Mine bounce.

I wanna see if i can do some sort of a deal with one that can do the water injection control, that'd be nice

Reply to
Chet

you tried the sales @ turbodisplay . com address?

I`ll ask if he has another.

He`ll probally sort you out no problem.

Reply to
timmmmayyy!

I was trying the technical@ one. I'll try sales, ta :)

Reply to
Chet

did I mention that I want a bouble lambda things a/if ration gauge thing? no? well that i do, and cheap as chips price to boot :)

dojj

You want a double lambda senor display? Or is bouble a new company? LOL

As i said speak to the turbodisplay guy as i know he has done a few mods to his display for peps.

(I know it sounds like i have a vested intrest - I do , he has sorted me out re my car display and parts he has spare, just repaying the favour)

Chers

timmmmayyy!

yup, that sounds like what I'm after :) though, for the right money, I might take him up on an offer to do me a whole dash full of instruments :)

Reply to
dojj

Got a catalogue from GRP today

with those gauages in if its still of any use

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Carl, did you get my email about that 205?

Peter

-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in its lifetime."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

just replied :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

can they be viewed on line? I can't find them anywhere :(

Reply to
dojj

> 56&pgrp=MP051&tlgrp=M004> >>

Oh. Well they're def in the 2005 catalogue, ranging from £130 to £265. Phone em and get them to send you one

Reply to
Carl Gibbs