do a couple of days in Berlin, and come back to find this posted to the GT4OC site

And the poster was just looking for Shampoo for his wife for Xmas. Sure he was.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Is that his missus then, or just some random bird he's found a load of pictures of on the net?

Whatever, *nice* arse. :-D

Reply to
JackH

thats a random net bird. That link has been on every car forum i frequent this week.

Best arse i've seen in a long while :o)

good effort.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Just some Random. And yes, Peachy.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Those pics have been doing the rounds for a few weeks now, and some idiot is selling em on ebay

Ronny

Now, it's moments like this that remind me. There must be a god! I mean it's an act of divine intervention when a woman with that calibre of body decides to share it with the world :D

*saves every single pic*
Reply to
REMUS

Now don't go doing anything naughty with them.

Peter

-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in its lifetime."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I wouldn't say idiot. He's got a nice little earner there.

£12 for zero effort. Nice.
Reply to
SteveH

Oops! Is that wrong then?