Tim S Kemp

booorring;

Reply to
banjo

The friday Wetwang chippy run?

Reply to
Elder

It's twenty five minutes long...

...and we can't see your ESP or speedometer?

Reply to
DervMan

Oh indeed, the return journey came back through wetwang...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

The ESP didn't trigger, and the speedometer readings were classified information.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

It's an A-Class, of course it has good brakes.

Reply to
DervMan

I guess you've got good brakes.

Reply to
Conor

I got bored after the first couple of minutes.

Do we get to hear a large bang from the engine at any stage? ;-)

Reply to
jackhackettuk

Lol - no, but I just played it at 8x speed and it sounds amazing - might just re-encode it and upload it again!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

heh

25 minutes divided by 8... hmm... might just be watchable then. ;-)
Reply to
jackhackettuk

I loved the bit where the Mondy Taxi out accelorates you...!

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

Shocking. This is how it should be done:

Steve Firth

I'm 3 minutes in the driver doesn't appear to have found the accelerator yet - can I close it now or does it get more interesting?

Reply to
Iridium

Accelerator? What's that?

Reply to
Steve Firth

4 minutes in and I've seen nothing that doesn't look like a normal day's driving to me.
Reply to
SteveH

I didn't see any swerving about all over the road a la pisshead on a mobile stylee, so fail to see your point.

HTH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

right done

new vid - 2 mins 48

Tim S Kemp

I love the production ident at the end. Is that in the Exploder?

I've driven that road a few times in the Volvo, could get it all wheels off...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I got to 5min 30 and lost the will to live. My question has to be, was it slowed down for artistic value, filmed by a volvo driving tartan blanket weilding hat wearing pensioner on Mogadon, or was it one of those driver rehabilitation courses who get caught speeding but don't want the points.

takes me back to a happy place.Wonder if this is anyone we know?
?v=A2J5NRTNiOQ
?v=BTq_ow1meLo
?v=Piee92iK-Wg Does that motor sound Awsome. I want one of these again. A proper sexy black one on slammed springs (probably Killen spring) with tints and black leather.

Reply to
Elder