Don't you just hate it when you run out of paint half way through a spray job?

Hehehee!

:)

It's a drag strip... that I know.

Goodo!

Reply to
DervMan

It looked like a frogeye sprite with bonus nostrils, boils, etc.

Which may be attractive for all I know - let's face it, I drive a Scorpio... ;)

Reply to
Questions

GAH !

That *IS* fugly !

Reply to
Nom

Seconded.

Reply to
Nom

Needs bigger wheels, less bumpers, and about a 50mm drop :)

Reply to
Dan405

Was that the one at Vauxhall?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Yup.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Upon reflection, I'd suppose that getting an Alfa Romeo to Santa Pod without using the RAC or AA is arguably a bigger challenge than going head to head with the Ka.

Reply to
DervMan

Why? Alfas are no more likely to break down than your Ka. (unless they're Selespeed Alfas, which are an abberation).

Virtually any Alfa will kick Ka arse on a dragstrip an all.

Possibly even an Arna... or even a 33... ;-)

Reply to
Pete M

with

You're missing the point, I'm waiting for Steve to bite, hehehe.

There's absolutely no point in me really racing against anything that's not in the same class, and even then, there's little point... I race against my last set of times.

Reply to
DervMan

had an update a couple of months ago from one of the other lads who went over to that.

poor bugger didn't make it any further, but died peacefully in his sleep.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Vauxhall motors Ellsmere port, but people came from all over the country and from europe, as a tribute to a young car mad lad with terminal cancer, who has unfortunatley died since then.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

AstraVanMan raved thus:

::

:: Peter

163k miles for an Astra. Hope it's been serviced properly :)
Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Tim S Kemp raved thus:

::

:: you've got a good memory you have

Where was this taken? The purple-hair person looks like someone from where I work!

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

She works in insurance as a broker IIRC.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Yup.

You do have a good memory! :)

Reply to
DervMan

In news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de, DervMan decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

I know :-P

I'd love to take the Excursion to the Pod, but I suspect the boss would be unimpressed with the fuel bill...

Reply to
Pete M

Ahh I was mistaken. The one on the picture is s**te. The one I saw me, was just literally a different paint job, and it looked ok

Andy R

Reply to
Andy

with

Hehehe.

Aye, I'm thinking the same, but we'll have to see how things pan out.

Reply to
DervMan