Drool

In news:1gsefwh.108op0g1tv7vxjN% snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk, SteveH decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

s'quite nice, that.

Reply to
Pete M

that's very nice - everytime I see an alfa I always think they ought to look something like this (but a bit better obviously).

Sorry.

Reply to
JohnR

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, JohnR decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

LOL

Reply to
Pete M

Noooo! That's hideous.

Reply to
SteveH

Needs to be lower as well ;)

Reply to
DanTXD

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

If only it was RWD :(

Alistair J Murray

">>

and they outsourced the electronics to someone german...

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Rumour has it that it'll be 4wd (in some versions, anyway). I think I can live with that.

Reply to
SteveH

That'd bee cool actually. Especially if the use a 60:40 split to the rear wheels. I enjoy that system in the RS200 4x4

Mason

Reply to
Mason

No you don't.

Not unless you have £100k kicking around doing nothing.

Reply to
SteveH

*rolls eyes.

RS2000 4x4

Reply to
Mason

Yeah, but it'll still be nose heavy.

What we need is the transaxle redux with all sorts of 21st century goodness :)

Alistair J Murray

Far too expensive to make, innit.

Reply to
SteveH

That NEVER has enough power to slide around tho :)

Reply to
DanTXD

bit bland for me. only alfa i kinda like is the GTV or whatever it's called

Reply to
Vamp

lol.

That's quite funny from the owner of an MR2.

Reply to
SteveH

50mm - done. just chopped half a coil off, still needs a stoopid evo spoiler bolting on, the all important, wholly inappropriate bonnet vents, poorly fitted front splitter, 9" motorsport visor an' it's sorted init, wickid. :c)
Reply to
JohnR

19 inches of chrome might be nice as well ;)
Reply to
DanTXD