Drool....

Shamelessly nicked from UKRM, but more appropriate to here:

SteveH

That is rather awesome...

Reply to
DanTXD

It needs another foot of suspension lift and some 35" mud terrains.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Nah, needs a 4 inch drop and some nice 'bling' alloys.

Reply to
SteveH

That is the kind of Automatic I could work with.

And I agree with your other post about bling and lowering. Hydraulics and chrome plated wire wheels.

Add a decent tint, and have all the exterior chrome plating replaced by visible weave carbon fibre or brushed stainless.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I was thinking more along the lines of a bigger drop, 300ft? :)

Reply to
Ronny

Needs a full re-trim... which is around £4-5k on a P5B.

Nice idea, but I think they've ruined two good cars to make one nasty one.

I like P5Bs.

Reply to
Pete M

Close needs dropping back to standard ride height and some steel wheels fitting just for the fun you could have with the Saxo boys.

Reply to
Depresion

I very nearly did the carbon fibre thing for the exterior trim on my KG but decided to just get rid of all the chrome and go smooth.

Reply to
Depresion

I agree, although I'm not particularly taken by the P5B as such.

Reply to
Questions