Ebay Stupidity

I took advantage of the free listing day to advertise the 2 spare gearboxes I have kicking around for an Alfa 75. One of which I had stripped for diff. parts.....

Question for me tonight:

'can you send me a picture'

ffs! - exactly what would a picture of the external casing tell someone about the condition of a gearbox?

Reply to
SteveH

It would tell you if it had a hole you could put your fist through and oil leaking out the side. And that it actually exists.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Yes, it's the latter reason that works for me.

Also, perhaps the individual has another related machine and wants to see if it looks like it'll fit his car (you never know with some people, eh?).

Reply to
DervMan

First rule of modifiying a car. If it just fits, it fits.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I can't think of many other cars it would fit, other than other Alfetta based cars and possibly the Porker 924/944, though.

Reply to
SteveH

Some sort of perverse Locost?

Reply to