Emergency packs

This is the perfect thing to keep in the trunk of your car, just in case:

When you need it, you'll be glad you have it.

Reply to
foster

i'd rather keep a tin of SPAM

Reply to
Neil - Usenet

No shotgun, Machete, entrenching tool or flair pistol and flairs. So f*ck all use outside of mobile phone network range then.

Reply to
Elder

I keep a torch, camera, cans of tyre weld, warning triangle, flashing warning light, details of recovery company and a pen & paper in a small box. I also have a first aid kit for my own use. That's all I need.

Reply to
Mike

the shotgun wouldnt do you any good in the trunk pal, keep that stuff close at hand.

:)

Elder wrote:

Reply to
foster

Would be handy for eradicating spamming fuckwits.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

well the octy sits with the boggo standard setup of fire extinguisher, 2 way radio and a first aid kit :)

the a4 was equipped with a 205 gti owner in mind,

included

trolley jack, most spare 205 electrical parts, recovery beacon, folding a frame, tow rope, multi hundred piece tool kit along with most of the above.

the 205 before being sold only needed one thing

mobile phone with the wife, AA and RAC's no on speed dial

Reply to
Rob

Reply to
foster

I carry my phone. I think there is a spare and a jack and stuff in the boot.

Reply to
Iridium

Yes, I used to just carry a phone also until my passat decided to quit on a dangerous curve in the road on a busy street. I had to get out of the car and stand on the side of the street to slow traffic entering the curve so no one would crash into my car. There was no room to pull off the road so I had to block one of the two travel lanes. I wished I had flare or strobe to put out on the street so thats why I made these packs. The strobe I found for these packs is awesome and will work day or night and is visable for quite some distance.

foster

Iridium wrote:

Reply to
foster

We don't have busy streets, do we Conor?

Reply to
Iridium

At least he isn't a top poster and that spreads herpes.

Reply to
Elder

HFM?

Reply to
Abo

And if you had any sort of academic upbringing you might have worked out how to spell and punctuate properly.

Good day to you.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Says no additional handling charges or fees. I hope this applies to the UK otherwise you're just another stupid spammer.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Nope. And we have people who will stop and help.

Reply to
Conor

If you had any academics in your upbringing, you'd not compose such drivel. I take it you failed CSE English?

Reply to
Conor

And if you had any creativity you might make your own tagline.

Reply to
foster

You might try reading a bit more (as hard as that may sound) and you would see that shipping charges are included to 48 states. In case you dont know what that means I will explain. It means the continental USA, which excludes Hawaii and Alaska. Extrapolating further you can assume that it also excludes the UK. Hope that clears it up for your simple mind. If you have any other questions just post them and I'll do my best to explain it simply.

Reply to
foster

Sentence structure isn't your forte, I assume. Keep working on that.

Reply to
foster