Escort Fuel gauge question

Had the dash out and now the fuel gauge seems to be stuck on 2/3 full. Can it be fixed. Someone told me there borked if turned upside down but I can't see that but you never know.

Reply to
BORG

You tried thumping the dash top?

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Seeing as you're probably trying to wind back the miles, why not just leave it like that and kid on it's got more fuel than it has :)

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

Nope I was changing the dial covers, not all of use are rouges :)

Reply to
BORG

So what colour did you go for then?

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

boring white with blue back lights, very easy on the eyes at night

Reply to
BORG