f--k me, fuel prices have gone through the roof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spent a total of 50 minutes today driving past 3 petrol stations the one at the top of the road was closed because it had run out you blame you lot out there for panic buying fuel but don't worry, when Tony b liar decides to ration it I'll still get a full tank because a, the guy who fills our vans knows we put around 400 litres a day in and b, because we have got the medical certificates to say to everyone else "get the f*ck out of the way, I'm more important than you"

yes, I'm pised off for lots of reasons today so rant not over yet

Reply to
dojj

and it's a monday...monday's always suck!

continue the rant!

Reply to
~*~Peachy~*~

We have 100,000 litres in store at work, and AFAIK the relevant paperwork from C&E should it be needed....:-)

Reply to
Chris Street

I haven't filled my tank in two weeks.

Reply to
sinistersteve

The pump prices dropped 3 cents the last few days.

Reply to
Bill Becker

Doesn't bother me at all. Cricket sucks.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

That's why I put 20 million not 20 million and 1 as I heard you thought cricket sucks

Reply to
Dingo

Thanks for the consideration. : )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Anytime Cobber, anytime :-)

BTW you watch Sandown?

Reply to
Dingo

Nah. V8 supercars bore me stupid.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

V8 and supercars don't belong in the same sentence, they don't have enough cylinders.

Reply to
Depresion

I have a moderate stash of diesel in my garage for just such an occasion plus two full tanks in my two diesel cars, should be enough for around

1600 miles at least.

Andy

Reply to
dreadly

thats bullshit :)

Reply to
Theo

Are you two confusing muscle cars and supercars ???

Andy

Reply to
dreadly

In message , dreadly writes

F40 (V8)? XJ220 (V6)? Mercedes SLR McLaren (V8)? Koenigsegg (V8)? Porsche 959 (flat 6)?

Reply to
Steve Walker

The message from dreadly contains these words:

Panic Buy, To. /v, irregular conj./

I am taking sensible precautions. You are over-reacting. He is making it worse for everyone.

Reply to
Guy King

So the F40 isn't a supercar!?

REMUS

Detomaso Pantera V8, Ford GT40 (new one V8 and supercharger)(old one V8).

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Maserati Bora (V8), Aston Martin DB Vantage (V8)...

Reply to
Halmyre

According to Enzo Ferrari's rules no. Fittingly though the Enzo is a V12

Reply to
Depresion