FA: Big Red Merc

Anyone who follows this group will know the reasons for this sale. Hastened by SWMBO's father inheriting a 1970s Daimler and saying I can have it if I've got the drive space... which is currently occupied by the Merc.

fishman

Saw a red one in Warrington on Thursday and thought of you. It was being towed into a recovery yard in Orford.

Then today saw a metallic beige one being loaded upto the gills at Warrington Tesco.

Big daimler sounds loverly. That would be the Daimler badged XJ wouldn't it? 6 or 12?

Reply to
Elder

If it's a 12 he should sell it to me.

Reply to
Pete M

Edited for accuracy.

Reply to
SteveH

If it's the 12 he should set it on fire and push it off a cliff.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston