FA : Various performance-related stuff

(might have to cut & paste links - sorry!)

ERL Water Injection system

Racelogic TC system

Race Technology AP-22 Performance Meter

Jamesy

how much will you take on the water injection? and how long will you wait for the money? I've got some coming in by the end of the week, but if you want I'll do the nice thing of letting you have first refusal :) I'll have it if you want to let it go mate

dojj

and the rest of the stuff I'll post in a few other places, to get you a bit of interest like

dojj

Thanks mate

Reply to
rootmeansquare

Just ordered a new kit :( :( :(

Reply to
Chet

How effective is the traction control, (know it is sold) will it work on a

4WD car well?

timmmmayyy!

it depends on what it's measuring if you have lots of wheel spin then yes, but in the case of a 4wd car, it's only caused by lots and lots of power or a broken transfer box

Reply to
dojj