Fame at Last

The 75 is in Retro Cars 'Readers Rides' this month :-)

Reply to
SteveH

Hmm...

I remember 'Readers Wives' - invariably a collection of sad looking old 'spaniel earred' titted women with unkempt bushes and stretch marks galore, in all their, ahem, naked 'glory'.

"Well, someone must love them...", was always the thought that sprung to mind.

Come to think of it, I can see the connection now...

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH