FAO DanB: Pioneer Radio

If you've still got it, I'll take it off your hands. The bird's headunit has just packed up.

Reply to
Doki

I beleive I do, although Mum was offering it to one of her friends and took it, so I'll have to just check it's still here heh. I beleive I quoted £50 to Elder? You can have it for the same of course, and barring any kind of collection as that'd cost you a few quid to drive here hehe, we could split the postage? And if you wanna pay by Paypal that's cool too :-)

Then if for any reason you're not happy with it, you can send it back an i'll give you your monies back :-) It works perfectly, I meant if like, the Mrs didn't like the colour or anything hehe :-)

Reply to
DanB

Excellent. I'll get hold of you at the end of the week or something when my internet's right and I've got some time. Collection is way out of the way and I've less time than a very busy thing, so post it is.

She drives a Maroon ZX. It's not like she gives a toss. She would if she had to wear it or carry it around with her, but as long as it makes jungle loud in her car she's happy. Does it have the nifty thing where you can cut out sub 100hz frequencies?

Reply to
Doki

That's good for me too, as I'm off to the motorshow tmrw :-)

I beleive so, it's got a lot of options in the sub section and always worked really well with that Pioneer underseat sub I had in the Vee.

I'd put it in the 197, but the standard setup in there really is excellent, and now I have the Renault Tunepoint box in my glovebox - which allows an iPod, USB or anything via an Aux headphone port to be plugged in then browsed like a 6 CD changer from both the HU and the steering wheel controls - it really is perfect for me!

Reply to
DanB