fast ford june 2005

and on pages 141 and 142, you will find ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for taking an interest :)

autographs available on request :)

Reply to
dojj

Nice one! May have to start buying that soon!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I'm so proud of you :)

-- DJ You'll have to send me a copy....don't think we get that one here...

Reply to
DoraJarr

I would buy it, only I'd have to hide it inside a copy of Mayfair ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Not Razzle ?

;-)...

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Bob Sherunckle ( snipped-for-privacy@beeteeopenworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I'd have thought Fiesta or Escort would be more appropriate.

Reply to
Adrian

Lol.

Reply to
SteveH

you can just about spot astravanman in one of the pics but dervy, who travelled the longest distance AND spent the most about of time in the area, is nowhere to be seen :(

Reply to
dojj

pics here

dojj

Is that all?

Reply to
SteveH

with no mods, what should i have expected when it's leaving the factory with between 123-125 brake :)

Reply to
dojj

Cool! Fame at last.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Leave him alone, he's got enough to worry about with that photo.

Reply to
Depresion

Why turn up to a rolling road with that if you have some twin turbo V6 one? Or am I suffering mistaken identity?

Reply to
fishman

"Bob Sherunckle"

There used to be a feller where I work, who legitimately had your name.

I think he'd had it deed-polled in his younger days. He's since left the company.

Reply to
Gr8-Scott

Pah that sucks, man! :-9

Reply to
DervMan

Pah, I _know_ he took several pictures with Kermit or his owner in the background, but nothing, absolutely nothing.

Still, I guess turning up in a Ka to a Sierra meet, here's my ending! :)

Reply to
DervMan

I could understand this if I'd said '156', but I made a specific reference to my old '155'. That was the least sporty Alfa I've ever driven.

Nothing essentially wrong with it, but it wasn't any more sporty than a Sierra.

Reply to
SteveH

SteveH in agreeing with Dervy shocker ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

The 1.4 Rover K-series manages >100BHP in 16V injected form. When I was looking for a replacement the 1.8 16V Mondeo only managed 118 and cost more in insurance, tax and fuel.

Darren

Reply to
Darren Jarvis