Fast Ford Road Race

Some serious power here chaps :-)

Me

Certainly more than most people in this group seem to have even with one car alone. A Focus or Mondeo are not really performance cars with serious power. My car has more power than both of those put together. If you want road racing make your way over to Shotton Paper by RAF Sealand in Merseyside on a Sunday evening. Proper cars, not the ones that belong on the BarryBoys web site.

Reply to
Ian

Accompanied by the sound of a chisel on slate Ian, managed to produce the following words of wisdom

RAF Sealand isn't on Merseyside, it's on Deeside, in Wales.

Reply to
Pete M

You missed the smiley above. And you are talking bullshit, Old Focus RS

212 bhp and able to put it down on the road, new Focus RS, 300bhp 4x4 not serious? Even the lukewarm Mondeo can be had with 220bhp and the diesel has more torques than a Ferrari.

Since you don't tell us what a "proper car" is, that's just windpowered.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Go on then, tell me what I drive, get it right and I might not killfile you.

Reply to
Elder

Then tell me what I drive as well.

*hint* - sig....
Reply to
Iridium

Am I missing something? Why are you talking about completely random cars that have nothing to do with anything, when the two in the vid (you know; the two shitboxes that he's actually referring to) are none of those?

Reply to
Lordy.UK

He said "A Focus or Mondeo are not really performance cars". Had he said "That Focus and that Mondeo are not really performance cars" he'd have been correct but he would still have missed the smiley by which we can judge that "Me" was being ironic.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Sorry Ian I missed the post where you told us what you drive.

Ah the site where people too clinically stupid to drive get together to vent there jealousy at those who can.

Reply to
Depresion

Ah, I see. So basically despite the fact that he was clearly referring to the two cars in the video ("My car has more power than both of those put together") it was just a chance to have a jab. No problem, just wanted to make sure :)

The absolute bastard!

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Are you on something this evening? He was dissing Fords, not just the two in the video.

If I kicked the shit out of him there would be an empty skin left over.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Keep track of your trolling at least TI - you said before you owned a Mondeo Diesel, and a Vectra Diesel. How was your lonely christmas?

Reply to
Iridium

I see no evidence to suggest that. He was "dissing" a Focus and a Mondeo, which by coincidence just happened to be the stars of the subject of the thread.

Coincidence? Or something more sinister...

Let's do that then! Yay! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Reply to
Lordy.UK

I don't think we have that much time available.

Reply to
Depresion

Nope, don't get that logic.

At all.