Fast show? Anyone go?

I was there yesterday, If anyone saw a silver micra beat a supra - that was me :) Anyone else go?

Reply to
Ed

No, didnt go..

So the Micra is running well!? With or without nitrous?

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

There were 20odd mph headwinds so it took n2o to even get near my usual

1/4mile time, however yes it was great fun! see video:

Ed

Reply to
Ed

That looks the nuts. Especialy the handling course, tripoding your way round. Hmm, Jap 3 litre Super Coupe V Jap 1 litre bodykitted shopping trolley ;) Bet he thought his run a cert :)

Reply to
NeedforSwede2