faster than a ferrari!

my left gonad it is!

well my MR2 turbo was faster than a ferrari and a s**te old GMC truck then!

Reply to
Vamp

Depends which Ferrari but it would match most of them to 60. A standard one does 0-60 in a little over 5 seconds, there's some very quick modified ones about. I almost got one from a Jap auction a few years ago but someone outbid me

Reply to
Homer

Fuck off Vamp :P if it was the Syclone (and I had the cash spare lol) I'd go and get it straight away...

Reply to
Abo

Having said that, this Typhoon looks a bit like a mad, small hearse from some angles which is an attraction.

Reply to
Abo

Cut everything. Did you see those "wheels"!!! Oh my god...

Reply to
Burgerman

Could soon change those for something more appropriate!

Reply to
Abo

126mph! That's slower than my Derv powered shopping trolley. Answers quote an average of 15 mpg. With a 75L tank it will still only do 55% of the distance between refills as well.
Reply to
Depresion

A 348ts...

Reply to