Ferrari FXX

Can it get over speedbumps? Strike it from the list lol

Reply to
Abo

Yeah, I thought that was pretty cheeky. Will it have the Enzo's speed bump nose raising gubbins fitted though?

It looked pretty wild out there, and the time was fairly spectacular regardless of whether it should be on the legit power lap board or not.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

It looked completely mental! I couldn't help being impressed with the way it went round there, even though it's a Ferrari...

Reply to
Abo

Who gives a toss to be honest.

When a car can go like that and sound like that, I'll forgive it anything.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

It's not road-legal either ;)

Reply to
Abo

It's not road legal either, I thought the list was only for road cars? Don't think they mentioned either that it belongs to Michael Schumacher after being given it by Ferrari when he retired as an F1 driver.

Reply to
Homer

'xactly!

Wonder if it'll be at Goodwood next week :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Yeah, you know it's his own, it's the only black one.

Reply to
Abo

They should keep the Caparo in, if they keep the FXX...

Reply to
Abo

There's a possibility they'll demote the FXX at some point now Schumacher's off the premises.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

They stick em up and pull em off the week after. Could be a bombshell.

The ones that pass and will stay, they discus right then and say it's got jacks or whatever to get over the hump.

Someone didn't do his home work and look at what he was really up against. Considering who was driving it (clearly it's owner) and what it is, it makes the Aston Martin DBR9 look a lot better tool for the job. Clearly lost his competitive sprit as didn't take the lap in the "Star in a reasonably priced car" car seriously unlike Mansell, Hill, Lewis, Button and Webber - I've chalked it up as DNF.

Could have been any of the DBR9 drivers from Le-mans 2007 that drove it on TG. My money would be on David Brabham or Johnny Herbert.

Peter Hill

Did you notice the apparent Schuhie/Stig lap they said was the Suzuki Leana. That is not the reasonably priced car any more, and hasn't been for I think two seasons.

Reply to
Elder

F1 Drivers still use the Liana as they are relatively infrequent IIRC.

Reply to
Douglas Payne