Fiesta mk1 video

Divx, 20mb

Hermann Antichrist

- i_do_have_a snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

-

Christian Rethmann

Nice :) Quiet nicely done too!

Thats what we wanna see with the Saab Matt ;)

Reply to
Dan405

;-) You have 1mb Broadband, I have V90 and a s**te 75quid cam. I don't have enough time in my life to upload 20mb LOL

Reply to
**-**

sounds nice..

Reply to
Theo

Nice video chris, :) never thought a mk1 fiesta would be so much fun

Good work

Ron

Reply to
Ron

Aye, you coulda done a handbrake turn or two though ;)

Reply to
Dan405

In article , remove.i_do_have_a snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Doesn't sound too bad, only the merest hint of CVH rattle at idle.

Goes nicely when giving it some too.

Well done that man.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

It doesn't work that well :-) And that's also the reason for so short burnouts. But. I'll be back in 6-7 months :-)

Hermann Antichrist

- i_do_have_a snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

-

Christian Rethmann

The cam (Crane) + tappets have less than 10000kilometers behind :-)

Hmm. I must say that I've been 'a bit' surprised by all the comments like this, since as the video says, everything is just bolted on somehow and nothing has been 'fine tuned' in any way :-) I'm hoping to get quite a lot more after getting a proper exhaust to replace the std cast iron exhaust manifold and the 1.4 pipe.

Hermann Antichrist

- i_do_have_a snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

-

Christian Rethmann

at least he use a decent format :P

...pi

Reply to
pi

Nothing wrong with a small car/bigger engine when it is done for performance.

What gets people on here is "guy with 1.2 Nova/Corsa, and enough plastic on it to keep Pepsi in bottles for a year" bolted on, and claiming it is fast, and wicked and moidified. and not liking it when we point out the truth to him.

"it is slow" "It is so low you are wearing your sump out"] "It looks crap". Your doesn't conform to any of those, so you have donea cracking job.

And keeping it standard looking must spook a few modern "Quick" hatches too.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo