Firth contact details?

Did he f*ck your mum or something?

You seem to be obsessed about Steve, and of course the other guy that owes £40k This is a car newsgroup and those 2 people seem to be what 98% of your posts are about. You claim to be some sort of mechanic, so how about you try and keep your posts vaguely relevant? If you have issues with these people take it elsewhere and stop wasting everyone's time.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I think Christopher's in love.

Reply to
Jack

Firth doesnt have a valid email address, and I dont know his contact details so what you suggest is not an option.

Ken

Took me all of 20 seconds to pull his full name and address from the 'net.

Are you really too thick to work it out for yourself?

Judging by your completely illiterate posts, I think you probably are.

Reply to
SteveH

You're not making yourself clear "Ken", what needs to be "sorted out face to face"?

Then STFU and move on.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I don't have a clue what the hell you are on about. Besides which you've already said that my name isn't Steve Firth and I'm posting as a sock puppet. So errm even if you do happen to find the address for someone named Steve Firth, you'll be going to the wrong place, won't you Bozo?

I've made you an offer, tell me what the urgent need is for a meeting and I'll give it consideration.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Nope, not a clue, why don't you tell me?

Reply to
Steve Firth

No, tell me.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Hey. Ken.

Ever heard of EXIT?

Give 'em a call.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

I heard he is a regular visitor at your mums house.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

That would be rather difficult............she died of cancer in 1996 after a very long illness.

Ken

My suggestion to keep things relevant IS an option

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

It seems from an email I got earlier that firth has made some extremely nasty enemys.

Ken

Sounds like you are making more enemies than friends too

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

No, I've made some extremely stupid enemies. Like people who claim to receive email while not providing a valid email address.

Reply to
Steve Firth

You posted my real email address, hence allowing your "friend" to contact me.

Ken

Lucky her.

Reply to
ThePunisher

What the f*ck are you on about? I don't even know what your "real" email address is. Given how often you've changed it, I doubt you know what your email address is.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Not having to hear from Ken again must be a mercy.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Amusing that you seem to have brought trouble on youreself, through your attacks on me.

Ken