For Broadband users only, some mad swedes who think...

They can do a better get away in Stockholm

Sleeker GT Phwoar

On it's way down at 94k/s...Cheers

Dan

Reply to
-=Dan=- ©

I think that would have been OK if they hadn't bothered waiting for the pishy and apparently relatively standard Impreza STi and Civic R to keep up for so much of the time.

M3 turbot was the silliest for me, a car that can make the back end twitch at that sort of speed must be a bit of a man's car. In a chest wig, multiple gold medallion, tiny penis kind of way.

I think I liked the original Getaway in Stockholm more than the other 2, and this, but its still quite cool.

Ah well, I still think the dude on a 'Busa popping wheelies at 280km/h, during the day, on a public road in France has bigger balls. (c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I agree with the lil' Caledonian fella.

The original Getaway in Stockholm films were better.

The 911 one is fun, the Esc Cos Vs the Black Supra one is great..

(Mainly because the Esc Cos sounds identical to my old Sapph)

Reply to
Pete M

DIY stuff I reckon in a way will always be better in a way. The original Getaway was the best because it was on a limited budget and a lot more basic. As became they more popular, and made money from DVD sales they got too flashy, and started using too much other material to pad out what was a limited ammount of driving.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Yeah, started going wrong, and too flashy after that.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Who wants to burn it to disc and stick it in the post? :)

Reply to
Chet

That's rather cool - on a par with Getaway In Stockholm infact :D

Reply to
Nom

20MB per hour over your 56k connection - so it's about a 12-hour download.

Set it going when you go to bed tonight - it'll be done by the time you get back from work tomorrow !

Reply to
Nom

Don't forget i pay by the minute online, well, every 3 minutes. Leaving it on is not an option!

Must we have this discussion everytime someone posts a link to a big vid? :)

Reply to
Chet

download failed? huh?

Reply to