For Sale

One full set of 2WD sapphire cosworth alloys. Fully reconed show condition.

C/w brand new goodyear Eagle F1's

offers around £200 :o)

Mason

Reply to
Mason

/me continues random SPAM

also for sale one complete XR2i engine done 52k genuine miles (car was my grandma's :o) ) from a H plate '2i

Two S2 RS turbo-turbo's small amount of play

one full magnex system for an XR2i

One set of series one escort turbo alloys

once roof for a B-reg escort Cab no rips (not mohair) the roof is navy blue

One M-Reg Ford Fiest Si 3 door version with all electrics, escort GTi wheels. 1 years MOT but no tax in mallard green (or is it tourmallard green - the cossie blue/green pearl colour)

One Renault 5 GT Turbo engine without turbo with bottom end problems but brand new head/headgasket

one 600w Lanzar Vibe amp. two channel

Full saxo VTS interior minus the rear headrests

Ally strut brace for R5 GT turbo (no brand on there but it's a k-tec racing one)

Many S1 and S2 RS turbo parts

:o) having a clear out.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

If you flog that, ask them if they want a pair of rear light clusters (got them off my old B reg Escort Estate).

Peter

-- "Diamonds are what I really need - think I'll rob a store, escape the law, and live in Italy. Lately, my luck has been so bad, you know the roulette wheel, it's a crooked deal, I'm losing all I had."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

will do.

youd be surprised at how much CAB parts fetch. some of the interiro panels are unique to the cab and are therefre (nowadays) like rocking horse-shit :o)

Mason

Reply to
Mason

What sort or bottom end probs?

Reply to
Chet

Weeeeelll

unkonw if truth be told. I bleive it's just a loose shell. This was the engine in my R5 when i brought it. It was far easier for me to drop the GRP A engine in that f*ck about with this one :o)

so I dont actually know. It drove but was rattly. (more so than normal)

If it dont sell soon i'll bastardize it/rape it for parts and e-ebay them :o)

Mason

Reply to
Mason

I wonder if that'd apply to rear lights, which can also be found on any escort estate :-)

Might chuck them on ebay.

Peter

-- "Diamonds are what I really need - think I'll rob a store, escape the law, and live in Italy. Lately, my luck has been so bad, you know the roulette wheel, it's a crooked deal, I'm losing all I had."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

:o( dont think os mate. judt the few parts that where only on the cab....the rear speaker pods errrrr some interior trims and panels and the roof obviously ;oP

Reply to
Mason

whats the tyre sizes on the saph rims?

Reply to
Rob

wil have to check mate. sorry oversight.

Reply to
Mason