FS 2.0Ltr 16v Astra Engine

Engine has big valve head, shrick fast road cams ap 4 paddle clutch and gearbox. I still have the ecu as well, mapped for the engine. BHP was 190bhp offers around £500 ono for quick sale. I have 2 cobra seats with 4 point harnesses(excellent condition) if anyone is interested, make me an offer.

East Northants(Oundle)

Best Regards

Rob

Reply to
Rob

Try on

tis a good place for Vaux stuff

Reply to
Rusty®

thx I have given that a try!

best regards

Rob

Reply to
Rob

Could be worth a try at cavweb forums as well. It's either

or without the hyphen.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan