FS Leather MOMO steering wheel!!

Check out my LATHER MOMO steering wheel!!

Thanks for looking

Reply to
Trev

Give it to me

Reply to
Chet

Err..give me the steering wheel, please

(Took about 2 seconds to realise what i said and what the reaction of you childish feckers would be)

Reply to
Chet

And Adrian said that it'd go to another Renault owning chav! I guess we've failed to gauge your standards of taste...

Richard

Reply to
RichardK-PB

Well I never even considered you to have offered your honour to him, and didn't even see the possibility of "and all night long it was honour and offer" jokes at your expense, guvnor. ;)

Reply to
Questions

Bend over and grip your ankles.

(Just so that you don't feel disappointed, you understand.)

Reply to
Steve Firth

You're well aware of my standards now surely, i have a car sprayed in purple metalflake ffs :)

Reply to
Chet

poof :)

Reply to
Vamp

I remember walking out of the supermarket last summer and the sun was shining right on the car and you could *really* see the flake in it. I walked around the carpark for a bit until there was no-one to see me getting into it

Reply to
Chet

Hey, one of my dream cars is a Vauxhall FE Ventora or VX2300 GLS, ideally powered by a Lotus Esprit lump, painted metalflake purple with a white vinyl roof and interior to match.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK-PB

LOL you character