Geek-ish stuff

Hey all,

Grabbed latest episode of PacketSniffers (dodgy-ish tech. show thing) and thought a few people in here may be interested, being as its about computers in cars etc:

peace....pi

Reply to
pi(obfuscated)

Has anyone downloaded this? I might leave my pc on tonight and download all the episodes.

Reply to
REMUS

Hello,

it might be an idea to ask the person that posted the link, he is saying how good it is!

Reply to
news

I wonder if I'm geek enough? Only way to find out is download it using my overclocked PC over broadband zap it over wireless LAN to a Mac and play it through my plasma. On 2nd thoughts I'm probably geek enough after all. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

Have you watched any of the episodes yet? Believe me you are NOT geek enough...

Reply to
REMUS

Downloading episode one, should be here in 6 minutes apparantly...

Reply to
DanTXD

Not till after the Moto GP.

Reply to
Depresion

Thats RC truck is a Tamiya Clodbuster...

Reply to
DanTXD

The first episode has a bit of a lame intro, with rc cars, watch it all though.

Reply to
REMUS

These people are NOT cool.

Reply to
DanTXD

I caught this through

an internet tv and radio station they have another show on there called systm which is very good and also patrolling, but that is more on a anti corporation political stance. I was a researcher for them.

But packet sniffers is definatley worth a watch if your at all geeky

Michael

Reply to
Michael Kent

I was quite impressed by that IBM, empty case in working system in a minute thing :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Hell no :P

Was pretty interesting in parts though (only saw the latest one). Though the music gave me flashbacks to tracker tunes.

Reply to
pi(obfuscated)

Hi cockface,

It might be an idea to read the OP before you spout your shit, if you had you would have noticed that at no point did I say it was good! It is, however, about computers in cars (etc).

You really arn't very good at this are you?

Reply to
pi(obfuscated)

I think it took them longer than that to put it togther, they just compiled a 60 sec clip of how it is done.

Reply to
REMUS

Oh thank god I thought they were moving so quick I couldn't see them. ;)

Nice to have a C64 guide as I never had one (I had/have Ataris instead)

Reply to
Depresion

They should have used one of these:

for in car shots.

Reply to
Depresion

Just watching Ep 2 stair dismount is a fun game along with truck dismount the sequel. (available form the home of the underdogs).

Reply to
Depresion

there proper geeks LOL! that RC car is soooo slow! i'll stick with it and see if it gets any better.

Reply to
Vamp

Its electric. Pointless crap :) They need a nice 4.6cc Nitro ;)

Reply to
DanTXD