get your computer to work for u

Dear Friend, RICHMAIL is an email program that pays you $100 just to sign up and $25 for each person you refer to 3 levels. Please follow the program outlined below and you will be able to collect 27 people referred within the next 24 hour. (you can translate this message to your own language and forward out as much as you can, see how it works!!!)

I'M HAPPY I FOUND RICHMAILS. THEY MEET MY REQUIREMENTS: NO OUT OF POCKET FEES AND VERY LITTLE TIME INVOLVED TO GET THE BUSINESS RUNNING.

Your earnings will be : $100 sign-up and 27 referrals x $25 each = $675 for a GRAND TOTAL of $775 in the next 24 hours~NOT BAD FOR 1 DAY!!

Try this FREE program - you have nothing to lose!!! You can Make $100 in the next 3 minutes... WITHOUT Spending a Dime! You can start to Earn ANOTHER $675 in the next 18 minutes with RichMails!

That is $775 (including your SIGN UP BONUS) to your PayPal, e-gold or check to your home (no catch). This Will Cost YOU NOTHING!!! HONEST!!!

You get $100 just for joining and the referral potential earnings is STAGGERING!

As a matter of fact you get paid $100.00 JUST FOR SIGNING UP (no strings attached). With a small amount of effort in fact, you can make THOUSANDS!

Just follow the steps below.

  1. Listed below are three email addresses & sign-up URLs.

  1. Click on the URL next to #1 (or paste it by highlighting the url, rigthclick, copy right click internet address box and paste it). Sign up at RichMails under the #1 ID and you'll get 0 just for joining. (Be sure to follow the instructions for activating your account.)

  2. Next, Send an email to the third (#3) person on the list (that's me) and put in the subject line: "I signed up under #1"

  1. Now, Copy this letter your reading into your word processor and edit it. Delete the #1 person below. Move the other TWO UP and insert YOUR information at the BOTTOM, in the #3 position. (Please be sure you copy or type your email and your new RichMails URL correctly)

  2. Now, email this letter to as many people as you can until you receive 3 emails saying, "I signed up under #1." (That's it, only 3 responses, not 6, or 10 or 20 -just 3!) When your address gets to the #1 position, you will have 27 people signed up under you! Not bad, but ONLY the beginning. A short (very short) time later, each of those 27 people will have 27 people signed up under them, and so on.

RichMails pays you for everyone who subscribes under you...and it adds up fast! Richmails make their money from their advertisers. You won't regret this!

Here is the list of names:

1.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.commail to: rhonee2001@y...?subject=I_signed_up_under#1

2.