Girlfreind just bought me a new Corvette!

My girlfreind just bought me a brand new Corvette! I always wanted one.

5.7 litre v8 full leather interior, heads up display, air con, fuzzy logic auto box, cruise etc.

Incidentally the gearbox is at the back with the rear diff. The motor in in the front of course! So good ballance and 170mph performance...

I am impressed.

Regards Burgerman.

Reply to
Burgerman

Lucky Lucky Ba$ta^d :)

Reply to
Shayne

Very very nice. Dodgy panel gaps though :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

And the Shrinkray fits where? LOL at least parking it wont be a problem Yoda out

Reply to
Yoda Of Borg

Nice wheels. Interior looks a little plasticky though ...

-- Ali.

Reply to
Alison Hannah

hehe didnt see the pictures when I looked before, at least I'm nto feeling as green as I was before..

Reply to
Theo

Not bad, my new car rev's to 30,000rpm, and makes 580bhp per tonne. Its 4wd, and has 3 torque splitting diffs as well. Needs longer gearing to get to

170mph tho...
Reply to
Dan405

But it ain't the new one :(

No problems, mind you: just back from the Brussels Auto Fair. The new Corvette wasn't there either. Those Yanks even found it cool to hang an old one vertical against the wall.

I will never understand those sale tactics...

For those who want to know: if you are rich and want to show off, big carbon brakes are a must. Suicide doors make a big come-back. Nothing is holy anymore: Rolls shows a violet car in Brussels... want one though but with bumpers!

Give your girlfriend a big hug or I will!

Regards,

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

I did....

Reply to
Burgerman

Wadya expect from TK-MAXX ????? I want the Lambo next time shes shopping...

Reply to
Burgerman

Not as impressed as I am with this one:

And what the hell is she doing with that bloke from Spandau Ballet in this one:

SteveH

I see it's been snowing round your way. RWD will be tricky - take care ;-)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

He turned up in my pub....

Shes a fan.

And how did you find that!

Stop hacking... OK game over,,,

I will remove the other ones!

Reply to
Burgerman

Unlucky ;-)

Comiserations.

You need to sort your server so people don't have directory access..... just knocking off the file name gave me access to the /bird/ directory.

Arse!

Reply to
SteveH

BASTARD.

Reply to
Conor Turton

Actually its a hotel, and when there is some event or other, like status quo, deep purple, etc they always stay here.

mmm

Oh...

Don't worry they were all clean and tasteful anyway!

Reply to
Burgerman

My wheelchairs rear drive too, great fun in the snow!

Reply to
Burgerman

You didn't look at the pics did you...

Reply to
Burgerman

maybe he did, some people really are poor. :)

Reply to
Theo

Burgerman