GM, FORD DOWNGRADED TO JUNK

In article , "Mirza Ghalib" posted:

The handwriting on the wall is clear. There is a General-Toyota and > Nissan-Ford in the future.

There's no 100%-US-made automobile left.

Jai Maharaj

Om Shanti

Reply to
·Dr Jai Maharaj Dr Jai

,

posted:

Nissan-Ford in the future.

GM, FORD DOWNGRADED TO JUNK - Well that matches the rating for most of their cars according to "Consumer Reports" magazine. Japanese is No. 1.

Maybe Toyota can improve the quality of GM cars if they combine forces. I owned a Chevy Prism (which was a Toyota except for the Chevy body) and it never had anything to break on it. I sold it with about 70,000 miles on it. Of course GM doesn't make it anymore!

Reply to
·Pumbaa