Golf MKII Alloys .. again

Hi All,

Bought these for the Golf.

Seller omitted to tell me I need spacers to run them on a MKII.

Any ideas what size spacer I need?

Cheers

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

What is the offset of the wheels? You should be looking to make it between 32 and 38.

Reply to
Depresion

Not sure what offset is, I've emailed the seller to ask him to check.

Cheers Mike

Reply to
Mike P

Are you actively seeking the shittest wheels on ebay? You're doing well so far!

-- Chet

2002 SEAT Leon 20vT - 1994 Renault 19 16v Cabrio 1991 Integrale 16v - 1991 Renault 19 16v - 1982 Wife who says theres too many cars
Reply to
Chet