Good alarm with extras?

Try the clifford range...

Reply to
Max Hamlet

Just bought a navigation system with a screen and already got other ice and i'm now thinking maybe i should get an alarm to protect this little lot. Actually thinking my purchases have been the wrong way round. Maybe the alarm should have come first. I'm wanting an alarm hopefully that will have remote start, wnd the windsows up and down turn the stereo and lights on e.t.c Anyone got any recommendations of what i should be looking for. Budget is an issue but i'll pay for the right alarm although the cheaper the better-by this i dont mean i want a cheap quality alarm but rather a good budget one. I realise i dont need these extra features but i want them and i think i deserve a treat.

Reply to
robert