Got a reply back about the crap threads from earlier

"====== Please reply above this line ======

We are tracking down this spammer now, we are not sure as of yet if they are even using the service or just making it appear to be coming from us to shift blame from them. We have techs tracking down all the logs and contacting the news gateway now, and should have it resolved shortly. thank you for letting us know. RICHARD - The "Echo" Team EchoForum.com - The Shared Community Solution "

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar