Got the Charger. Kinda.

Bro picked it up today so technically I now own it. Problem is that it is on the complete other side of the country. Hopefully getting it shipped on monday so it should be here by Wednesday. : )

He said it is in really nice condition. Can't wait. Pics will be uploaded once I get it here.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Cool. Been a traumatic experience. Still, at least you didn't buy that rotten dog.

Reply to
Conor

i'd of gone over to oz and picked it up and drove it back to you :)

Reply to
Vamp

Yep. Though the rotten dog guy is hassling me for the inspection report. He is as shocked about it as I was. He is definitely genuine because he knows I have already bought another car.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Only if you pay for petrol. I did my sums and it works out cheaper trucking it over here than driving it and paying for fuel. Plus there is the added bonus of not having to go through 2000ks of desert in a 33 year old car that may or may not be reliable.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Australia looks smaller on the map than it really is. Its mega massive with only double the population of London across the entire, huge landmass.

Reply to
fishman

No shit. There is the same land mass as the US minus Alaska.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I've heard - less people that USA but higher total intelligence..

Reply to
Robert Knowles

Depends if we have been drinking or not.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I've heard - less people than the USA but higher total intelligence..

Reply to
Robert Knowles

Theres a higher total intelligence in the local primary school than there is in the USA.

Reply to
DanTXD

Sure: one of our staff is just back from the USA. A 10-days-formation costing our company 17.500 US (hotel and voyage not included)

He said that most cars are spanking new there, some are not just big, some are huge: Nissan Titan, Ford SUV's, etc.

Houses in Palo Alto are avaiable: prices start at 700.000 US for a normal 1- family-house, 3 bedrooms, 4 garages and the inevitable swimming pool.

Since you seem to be so smart: what do you drive, where and how do you live?

We? Our man has now certified knowledge which will be invoiced to customers at the rate of about 150 Eur + taxes ( 100 UKP ) an hour, with a minimum bloc of 4 hours. It 's our aim to be profitable... so I made sure his agenda is booked for the next 6 months.

Total intelligence may be higher in your local primary school but we had to send a man to Palo Alto,Ca maybe because your primary school didn't want to share the informationor maybe because (fill in yourself)

Oh yes: Ca is bursting with new 2005 Mustangs and Vette's. He didn't report on seeing Peugeot's.

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Take your head out of your ass and lighten up :-)

Reply to
DanTXD

Don't assume that other people have your habits.

O yes: get a hairwash!

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Its funny you should say that - we've had no hot water for 2 days now :)

Ah the beauty of student accomodation.

:-)

Reply to
DanTXD

Oh, no then ? ;)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

I'm surprised as a student you even noticed. I mean who washes takeaway cartons?

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

The mould was making my tea taste minging.

Reply to
DanTXD