Gumball 3000 2004

Apparantly the Reyland Cossie has been rolled...?

Also, got some vids if anyone wants em :)

Dan405

Into a ball at high speed. Apparently the passenger wasn't wearing his harness and was lucky enough to only need 100 stitches. It's a mess though.

Reply to
yeha

Cannon ball? Wrecking ball?

Reply to
Steve Firth

For those on dial up the first one is just under 150mb the second 76. Just a quick warning.

Reply to
Depresion

The complete story's at

he only unclipped the harness to get the camera out of theglovebox, talk about bad timing.

Reply to
Homer

surely that should read, for those on dialup sit back and grow a beard.

Reply to
Theo

Sorry forgot to mention that to the pikeys around here ;)

Dammit, home from uni in a few days for my 16 week summer hols, 56k all the way then...

Reply to
Dan405

Get parents to get broadband then! Its not a huge cost compared to most 56K really...

Reply to
Max Hamlet

Can't get it where i live.

Reply to
Dan405

Fair do's! It took ages to get the part our part of Devon hooked up. Was under the impression it was the last place on earth to get it!!

Reply to
Max Hamlet

Its guaranteed to be enabled at every exchange by end of 2005 or summet isn't it? So god, allah and winds willing, i should be able to get it eventually :D

Reply to
Dan405

Not quite every exchange, hopefully my exchange will get it so I can ditch NTL (unless the fold first).

Reply to
Depresion

It's every exchange that's already had a trigger-level set by BT (ie,

99.999999% of them :)

Dan, yours has a trigger level, so you'll get it eventually :)

Reply to
Nom

I have to rely on someone else in the house getting it installed so i can leech from it ;)

Reply to
Dan405

Phone BT requesting broadband. Every call gets your exchange closer to the trigger.

Reply to
Johnny

They've recently abolished the trigger mechanism.

They've said that all exchanges within 10% of their trigger, will get an RFS date (ready for service) ASAP. And the rest of the exchanges with trigger levels, will have their RFS date by Summer 2005.

The handful of exchanges with no trigger-level, are still screwed :)

Reply to
Nom