Had a play on way back from RAF Woodvale classic show.

Lane 1 packed with shopping trolley hatches and people carriers, lane 2 clear, Me in the Saab, Guards red air cooled 911 turbo, and a V-Spec R34 GT-r. Using 2 and where there was one 3rd lane to full value. The sound of 3 turbo cars spooling up and taking turns to slipstream then blast past is awesome. And yes if either of them had been really going for it I would have been left for dead, but all three of us were happy to sit between 70-80, and punch past at between cough and 3 figure cough.

At one point, one the M57 it was Porsche, me, Skyline in lanes 1,2,3 That must have looked awesome from behind, two whale tails and an ironing board with turbos whistling. There is never a camera when you need one.

Reply to
Elder

Unexpected little moments like that are all the better for that element of surprise.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

We were all leaving the car show, 2 or 3 cars apart, them from the exhibitors exit, me from the public one.

100mph with a whistling turbo is so cool in a sub£400 car.
Reply to
Elder

only a speed camera.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Not that I could see, and nothing in the post yet.

Reply to
Elder