Happy holidays

Well, i wont be back till tuesday now, so have a good Christmas y'all! Hope you all get what you've asked Mr Clause for!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

You too dude, have a gudden :D

Merry Christmas to the rest of you :) Hope you all get some snow to get out and get sideways ;)

Reply to
DanTXD

same to you and everyone else! have a gooden people and i hope you got a nice prezzie for the MR2 carl ;)

Reply to
Vamp

Merry Christmas all. I hope a McLaren F1 can fit in a stocking.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Have a good christmas all :o)

I have a suspiciously Clarkson DVD+Book shaped present under the tree :o)

MAson

Reply to
Mason

Merry Christmas Carl !

Reply to
Nom

Happy Xmas n all that :)

Think I got the Clarkson Vid as well haha

btw if anyone wants to help with this site

give me a shout, if you want a @ukrcm email address your all welcome, I have been pisisng about with it but will play more when I get home from damn work lol<

Have Fun.

Ronny

Reply to
Ronny

Somehow I doubt that Santa will have sent me a Mustang for Xmas.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Merry Xmas mate. Have fun, get drifting, and remember, only a drunk friend lets a friend drive drunk ;)

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Nope :( But i'm sending the missus out to get some paint for it tomorrow :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

No drifiting - the MR2 was locked away in the garage :( With 400 miles of mainly motorways and shitloads of stuff to cart around, i had to take the

205 and its 53mpg capabilities!!!
Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I did, and i got a SNES, woo hoo :)

No bloody snow here (southampton), on the south coast, or in essex. Booooooooooooooo!

Hope everyone else had a good one!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs