Head Unit Pinout

x-posted to uk.rec.audio.car, uk.rec.cars.maintenance, uk.rec.cars.misc, uk.rec.cars.modifications

Hopefully someone will know the answer to this ...

I'm trying to connect up a cd changer to a standard fit head unit in a 2001 Renault Megane (its a cassette stereo with "tuner list" written on the front and the display built into the dash).

Does anyone have (or know where I can find) a pinout for the 8-pin mini ISO on the back of the unit (plugs for this connector seem to be blue in colour)?

I've put a pic here

with the pins on two other connectors which I think I've already identified. TIA,

Pete

Reply to
Pete