Here are some pics of the Charger.

I still have to wait to next Thursday for it to arrive.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

It'll be even better when it's flat black and has a 360 V8 in it. Damn this is getting too on topic for here.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I approve. Looks like you got a cracker.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

I like the colour. Sunny without being too bright.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Me too. If I was to change anything, it'd be to paint the insides of the slots on the alloys the same as the body colour. I'm not keen on that front grill but it's subjective anyway.

Very nice, Fraser. Looks like you'll have some fun.

Reply to
Conor

Didn't that used to belong to Irene out of Home and Away? Just kidding. It's a good looking car, but not sure about the colour. I'd go for a candy apple green respray.

Reply to
conkersack

damn you and you're V8 monster :(

Reply to
Vamp

In news:433d99e5$0$11724$ snipped-for-privacy@news.dial.pipex.com, Vamp decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Hey Fraser, You are a V8 monster..

How do you do that?

Reply to
Pete M

Your* just pulling his leg now Pete

  • Oh the irony...
Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

That things crying out for a big block and blower and wide drive belt with a big bug catcher. And Nitrous of course. It would be cooool, AND go! You might want to stick a bigger set of wheels on the back though.

Reply to
Burgerman

Get a formula 455 firebird engine or something! 360 is daft for the sake of a few quid difference. Leave the little motor for the upstarts. And nitrous, (I can help here... CHEAPLY)

You are right. Far too on topic! Seems odd... Should be called uk.cars.ot.rec.modifications

Reply to
Burgerman

Grill is definitely being changed. And I hate the alloys. They'll be one of the other things to change.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I can get a 360 V8 with transmission for around 500 squid. They came out with them so I can get the K frame and everything I need to bolt it in fairly easily. Also registering it shouldn't be too hard with the new motor. And insurance. And I can always turbo or supercharge it later. I don't want much more than 450hp. I may take you up on the nitrous offer.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

It all started when I got bitten by a V8 while walking the moors on a full moon....

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Nooo! Nitrousing anything less is daft! Turbos, just wrong... Supercharge means you need to look at which motor before you begin. Fit the biggest first, worry about the other technicalities later.

Reply to
Burgerman

Nitrous is thoroughly illegal here. It is ok on the strip and that is the only place you can use it. I'm after a street car. Plus it isn't the cheapest stuff in the world.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

u need to stop watching PMR.

Reply to
Theo

you shouldn't walk on the moors, its considered racist.

Reply to
Theo

U can't pr00v3 I do

/legs it/