Hey DanB, when you off?

And when do you plan to be back in the country? Then I know I can talk about you and slag you off behind your back ;)

Reply to
Elder

Hehe :-)

Going to New York on Friday, leaving home 3am, dunno what time I'm flying to be fair. Back on Monday/Tuesday (Tuesday I think, I'm not that sure heh!). Then leave to go to the ring on Monday 23rd at 6:30am. Also going to the French Car Show, heading down on Saturday the 21st, staying overnight then going to the show on Sunday, 22nd, getting back early that evening and having an early night hehe!

Reply to
DanB

So when you back from the ring/mountains/italy/france/swizzeland run then?

Reply to
Elder

Either late on on the 29th, or early on the 30th :-)

Reply to
DanB

Well I order you to have a jolly good time, and meet as many foreign loose women as possible and don't crash.

Reply to
Elder

damn is he still here? i'll come back with my insults when his pissed off.....

Reply to
Vamp

Those Merkin birds love an English accent.

Reply to
Conor