Hi guys! Anyone know somone that can fix my interociter?

My interociter's busted.

Anyone know someone that could take a look at it?

Burgerman.

Reply to
Burgerman

Ah well... Those that know, just know! Those that have one usually never mention it...

Burgerman.

Reply to
Burgerman

What's an interociter?

Reply to
DanTXD

A bad US "rock" band.

(Or a classic triangular comunications device a bit like a funny video phone)

Reply to
Depresion

OMG... isn't that from This Island Earth? You're either watching some real old scifi or MST3K

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Nooo LOTS of people have them, but they keep it very quiet...

Reply to
Burgerman

I would replace it with a throstle sprocket if I were you.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

i'll have a look if you like, only to find out what the f*ck an interociter is :)

Reply to
Vamp

You mean you havent got one! Lots of people have old ones hidden away somewhere.

Reply to
Burgerman

He's only a youngster so he probably hasn't even seen one and didn't know what it was when he did, it's not as if people were exactly open about what they were. I bet he's never even heard of the kits.

I'm really raking through my memory here but isn't it usually those high voltage bead capacitors that fail, the ones in the output drivers?

Reply to
rp

is this one?

:)

Reply to
Vamp

I've got two old ones, but the best one, the third and largest one, had to be destroyed in order to preserve mankind, which was a bit of a pain.

I could probably put the one with the dodgy "transduce" button onto ebay, I never use it. Should see if anyone here wants it first, any takers?

Reply to
Questions