Hmmm Seat or Audi?

I have a chance to swap the Seat for a 2002 2.5 tdi A6

A6 has leather and air con, the Seat has neither

Hmmm

-- Chet

2002 SEAT Leon 20vT - 1994 Renault 19 16v Cabrio 1991 Integrale 16v - 1991 Renault 19 16v - 1982 Wife who says theres too many cars
Reply to
Chet

Of course not, stop being old.

Reply to
Iridium

In news:HgTfi.20517$ snipped-for-privacy@news.indigo.ie, Chet wittered on forthwith;

I had a '99 2.5 V6 TDi A6 and apart from being unreliable it was a nice car.

Reply to
Pete M

The Seat is meant to be the sensible car but it does about 20mpg when i drive it, this A6 seems very econemikal. Sorry, can't spell it, never had to before :p

-- Chet

2002 SEAT Leon 20vT - 1994 Renault 19 16v Cabrio 1991 Integrale 16v - 1991 Renault 19 16v - 1982 Wife who says theres too many cars
Reply to
Chet

Audi unreliable? I'll not have it said.

Thats teh same car isn't it or did they change?

-- Chet

2002 SEAT Leon 20vT - 1994 Renault 19 16v Cabrio 1991 Integrale 16v - 1991 Renault 19 16v - 1982 Wife who says theres too many cars
Reply to
Chet

Flog em all and spend all the cash on the integrale. It's what I'd do. Well. I'd keep at least 1 mk2...

Reply to
Doki

And there's no need to spell it now :-p Stop being gay, get the Leon chipped and waste some more fuel!

Reply to
Iridium

Forget the chip JBS have about 800bhp from one in the back of an Elise, ask them to do that conversion.

Reply to
Depresion

I was only posting to see what my new sig looked like TBH :-)

Reply to
Iridium

It mentions a Renault, so I'm surprised it worked! ;)

Reply to
Abo

Yeah, but it only stopped working when you sold it.

Reply to
Elder